Festive Season Wishes for One and All
Bunsen and myself are very happy that there are actually people other than us two muppet scientists visiting the blog!
2006 has been a very cool year indeed!
Now Beaker has been talking to Santa the past couple of weeks and has come up with a list of the most popular things people have wished for this Christmas. Check it out:
10. David Hasselfhoff - Pip, a young Kiwi lass in our group has been craving Mitch for quite a while now.....apparently, she's not alone.
9. Tickle me Elmo - A regular favourite
8. Beaker - Shocking, I know!
7. Bunsen - Not so surprising
6. Jackson SLS - The ultimate axe....I want one soooooooo badly
5. You want that reaction that you've been working on for ages to actually work for once!
4. Some B19 glassware
3. Toyota Celica - A sweet-as ride...
1. Cork Rings!!!!!!
Bunsen and Beaker wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. We hope everyone gets what they wish for and that nobody receives lumps of coal. 2007 will be an awesome year. Bunsen and Beaker will be in their 3rd yr of PhDing, the make or break year. May next year bring awesome results to your experiments and fun times =)